[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TSP100 Printing Setup for Mac

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:52:56 EDT 2014

Tom,

This directly does not address your issue. At our library we only have
Mac's, and I have chosen to run the EG clients in the cataloger's machines
through a Windows virtual machine with VirtualBox. We do our printing
through the virtual machines. If you continue to have issues, this may be a
workaround until you find a permanent solution. Also, for our mac circ
machines, we run them using Windows through Apple's Bootcamp set up.

Good luck fellow Mac user,
Yamil

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Thomas Merkl <tmerkl at peasepubliclibrary.org

--