[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Evergreen for Academics - IRC Meeting, Today Aug 14 3:00 EST

Kelly Drake kelly at flo.org
Thu Aug 14 08:14:14 EDT 2014

The first meeting of Evergreen for Academics will be held Today! Thursday,
August 14, at 3:00 in the  #evergreen IRC channel.

Agenda:

a.      Introductions

b.      Review the Evergreen for Academics Areas of Interest wiki page (
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_for_academics). Goal:
put the areas into a matrix of 1) who’s interested, 2) difficulty of each
area – easy to hard, and 3) current state of any existing development or
projects for these areas.

c.      Plan for next steps – meeting schedule, etc.

If you would like information on how to use IRC please review the quick
start guide -
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:irc-quick-start. To
view a presentation on IRC for EG, go to: goo.gl/w3zml2. This presentation
was created by Yamil Suarez and explains how you can just use a standard
web browser
to use IRC. Please feel free to contact Yamil (ysuarez at berklee.edu) before
the meeting (or after) if you have questions about how to connect to IRC.

It's important that everyone who wants to attend, can.

Meetbot will also be 'taking' minutes and a log of the session will be
available for those not able to attend. Kathy Lussier will be managing the
meetbot session.

Kelly