[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Community bug squashing day is right around the corner!

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Aug 22 12:59:32 EDT 2014

Hi Yamil,

Feel free to fill out the form as many times as you want if you want to
test more than one bug. During the developers meeting, the consensus was
that we probably only want one development branch on a Sandbox at a
time. Depending on demand, though, we could either provide two different
Sandboxes or (more likely) when you are done testing one, we could load
another branch. I was just experimenting yesterday with the new script
Thomas Berezansky created to set up the MassLNC VM's, and it only takes
about 15 minutes to destroy the old VM, create a new one, and load the
working branch. Easy peasey.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator