[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Client (Sprint 1) demo server

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Aug 27 14:25:42 EDT 2014

We've had some great discussion and feedback on the web client over the
past few days.

To help the developers track the issues with the web client, would it be
better if we submit these issues via Launchpad as we do with other bug
reports? Maybe we can use a webclient tag so that they are easily findable.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
klussier at masslnc.org