[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposed changes to browse indexes

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Fri Aug 29 10:42:04 EDT 2014

Both these proposals sound like a great improvement to me. One question,
will the hot links for the dashed subject entries on the bibliographic
screen point to the subject browse result screen or the subject keyword
result screen?

Personally I would like to see all hot links on the bib screen point to
browse result screens. e.g. author/editor/contributor, series, subject,
title, and call number.

How does that sound everyone?

Don

--