[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Improving LC Call Number Displays & Behaviors

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Thu Dec 4 09:01:49 EST 2014

Colleagues,

Another priority that emerged from the Evergreen for Academics survey is
Library of Congress Call Numbers displays and behaviors. My assignment is
to identify issues. To that end an Evergreen DokuWiki was created
entitled Improve
LC Call Number Displays & Behaviors
<http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_for_academics:improved_lc_call_number>
I have identified 10 issues so far. Please note that the examples, problems
and wishlist items listed originate from behaviors in my local 2.6.1 catalog
<http://evergreen.asburyseminary.edu/eg/opac/browse>.  Also please
understand that we have used Evergreen for less than six months. So there
may be some issues listed that are the result of incorrect settings, or
some issues may already have been addressed in more recent releases.

The Evergreen for Academics group greatly appreciates your feedback. If you
have an opinion or comment on any item please share it. If there are issues
or outstanding bug reports that you would like to see listed, please email
me directly and I will add them to the Wiki.

Don

--
Don Butterworth
Faculty Associate / Librarian III