[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisions: Enriched EDI

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon Dec 8 14:08:46 EST 2014

Hi Codey,

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1297967 is definitely part of the issue.  Another piece is the action/trigger template itself that gets processed when a PO is created.  Make sure yours matches the template as input here:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/950.data.seed-values.sql;h=7dce7b2cd0427171567a345268b9a00a7da0dad5;hb=refs/heads/rel_2_5#l8248

Note:  If you upgraded to 2.5 from a previous version, the upgrade script didn't install the updated template in the spirit of not breaking something that already works.

Please reply back if that doesn't help.

Chris