[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Patron Batch Functions

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 08:50:02 EST 2014

I don't know about others but at C/W MARS the academics provide a file and
all the data comes from the student information system including mailing
addresses.  We often get one address that is a campus address and one that
is a home address.

I think Martha has it covered but we have some institutions who would want
address information overlaid and others who might want all address in the
record because of the way students can move around.

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*