[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acq - Copy location UI scoped to registered workstation

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:48:34 EST 2014

This is probably a limitation within AutoFieldWidget.  It has a special
handler for copy locations to avoid loading all perm-visible locations,
which can be many thousands in some consortia.  This seems like a good
candidate for a typeahead box -- openils.widget.PCrudAutocompleteBox in
this context.

-b