[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Save the date: 2015 Evergreen Conference

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Mon Dec 22 16:21:06 EST 2014

Great news, Buzzy! I was wondering if there's any way to organize a
excursion to St. Mary's Church in Hood River for Thursday, May 14 to attend
Mass for the Feast of the Ascension? Or at least, are there some other
Catholics who would like to share a cab with me that morning?

Looking forward to May!

Mary

Bibliomation, Inc.

--