[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Receipt Template Editor - Including Text of Unicode Supported languages other than English

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Tue Feb 4 01:25:33 EST 2014

Hi All,

We are using Evergreen 2.3.7. We would like to print some content in the
Hindi Language. For that I have created the content using google
transliterator and pasted and saved the template, and it printed well in
Hindi language.

But after restarting the Evergreen Staff Client, the text in Hindi changed
to some other characters and symbols and we are unable to print the matter
in Hindi Language.  What should be done to solve this problem

I have downloaded some fonts in Hindi language and installed in the staff
client system and it does not work.

Kindly help resolve this problem

Thanking You in Advance
--