[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] "undo-ing" copy location edits

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Wed Feb 5 12:44:38 EST 2014

On a related note, in Indiana we recently added "Display" as a status.
This works great for displays that you just fill up with new things as
the previous ones get checked out. Instead of changing the shelving
location you set the status of the materials as display, and then when
they get checked out and checked back in they just go back through the
regular reshelving to available status cycle and get reshelved at their
usual shelving locations. Obviously, this isn't so useful for long term
displays where you want the items on display to return to the display
after being checked out.

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head