[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Notification/Action Triggers

Deana Cunningham deana.cunningham at granvillecounty.org
Wed Feb 5 17:39:59 EST 2014

Hello again!

We are having some problems with our notification/action triggers returning improper results. For example, an email went out on January 10th and the triggered event listed in the patron record says it is the three week overdue notice. However, the due date for the items that the system flagged was 12-30-13. We have a 2 day courtesy notice set for a processing delay of -2 days, a one day overdue set for a processing delay of 1 day, a three week for 21 days and a six week for 42 days. None of these seem to apply to the items our patron was notified about. The processing delay context field for all of these is due_date. What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Deana

Deana Cunningham
Branch Manager, South Branch Library