[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Receipt Printer

Elisabeth Keppler keppleep at forsyth.cc
Tue Feb 18 19:23:33 EST 2014

Hi Holly and Buzzy,

Thanks for responding!  Our statewide consortium managers and Equinox have
had no luck getting our receipt printers to autocut.   We're having to feed
the paper and tear by hand.  Since we're on the east coast, Harweda has
left for the day but I'm sure she'd love to know if there's a secret to
forcing the Stars to cut.  Could you share the driver(s) you're using?

Many thanks,
Lise Keppler

--
Lise Keppler