[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds placed prior to status change

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 27 08:41:06 EST 2014

Deana,

Try re-targeting the hold. That usually works for us.

If you have holds stalling set for opportunistic capture and the hold on
the item is within the timeframe of the stall, it won't capture when you
check it in. But, the holds targeter should capture it if you retarget -
actions for these holds - find another target.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES & Collaborative Projects Manager
Georgia Public Library Service