[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [Evergreen-catalogers] Matches exactly search retrieval issue for 2.5.1

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Jan 7 16:55:28 EST 2014

Hi Elaine,

Thomas Berezansky tracked down the problem in IRC. The "Matches Exactly"
option is changing the search to:

^joy of cooking$

when it should be changing it to:

"^joy of cooking$"

The current behavior says the title should start with "joy", contain
"of", and end with "cooking." Most of the Joy of Cooking titles did not
end with cooking, so they weren't retrieved, but the vegetarian cooking
one does indeed end with cooking.

I would say that this indeed is a bug and is probably easy to fix.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
klussier at masslnc.org