[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Documentation/Guide for

Srey Seng sSeng at catalystitservices.com
Tue Jan 7 19:54:01 EST 2014

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how the Acquisitions-->Patron Requests work. I thought I've got a working understanding of it, however there's some behavior that doesn't make sense to me, and I am thinking now that it'd be best to try and find some targeted documentation/guides. Again, my searches are not giving me any results on how to use the Acquisitions-->Patron Requests feature and how it connects with a selection list and vice versa.

If anyone has a good link to any documentation and or guide on how to make use of this feature, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!