[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Confusion about Circulation Modifiers

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 16 11:53:57 EST 2014

Hi Donald,

If it would help you, our circulation matrix is posted on our site:
http://pines.georgialibraries.org/pines-circulation-matrix-review

It's much more complex than most institutions will need (because we are a consortium of 54 library systems with over 270 service outlets with varying collections and services) but it might give you some ideas.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150