[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FW: Emerald Data Networks, Inc. - Vendor Submission for "Evergreen Companies" Wiki Entry

Michael Peters mpeters at emeralddata.net
Wed Jan 22 09:47:18 EST 2014

Kathy,

Please see the exchange below.  Looks like the open-ils-general address was
left off of the reply.

The solutions showcase is permanent.  We only add new items to it when we
have something we like to showcase.  Entries are not removed, only expanded.

​Michael Peters
Senior Systems Analyst
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.
Phone: 678.302.3000 x1013
Submission for "Evergreen Companies" Wiki Entry

No problem, I understand.  Thanks for your assistance and I look forward to
seeing you in Boston.

Darrell Rodgers
President
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.