[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Supplemental DIG meeting

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Jan 22 13:57:12 EST 2014

Before it gets away from us,  the results of the Doodle poll (how
desperately I hate using "Doodle" in a professional conversation) are in.
 The supplemental DIG meeting will be at 11:00 a.m. on Monday, January 27.
 You can refer back to the agenda from the Jan. 9, 2014 since we'll be
covering these items.  Hope to see you there (in the #evergreen channel of
IRC).

Agenda -
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

--
Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I'm
Reading<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>