[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Macros

David M. Daniels ddaniels at romelibrary.org
Thu Jan 23 09:13:49 EST 2014

Hmm I tried it here, and no matter what I enter I get *The value entered is not valid*

David M. Daniels

Technology Support

Georgia Download Destination Helpdesk

Sara Hightower Regional Library

Rome Georgia

706-236-4621 Office

706-409-1082 Cell

 <mailto:ddaniels at romelibrary.org> ddaniels at romelibrary.org

"If they say it cannot be done, then they quit too soon!"

Quote by me.