[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Auto-Renewal Functionality

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Fri Jan 24 15:49:45 EST 2014

Hi Galen,
    You ask two very good questions. An email or text notification would enhance the customer service experience so would be desirable. I was thinking a policy-driven auto-renewal, but there may be circumstances where you would want to be able to override it for specific loans so that would also be desirable.

Thank you,
Scott