[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update for July 2 2014

Joan Kranich jkranich at cwmars.org
Tue Jul 8 13:23:32 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

On the list at http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=dev:browser_staff:dev_sprints:1 it shows Patron Edit* and * is explained as indicates an existing HTML interface to be integrated as-is, not rewritten.

The current patron edit screen loads and saves very slowly.  When it says Patron Edit will not be rewritten does this mean loading and saving will be similar to the current behavior?

On another note, are you hearing from anyone that their library prefers a horizontal patron display instead of vertical?  I have several libraries hoping for a horizontal display so I’m checking on the status.

Thanks.
Joan

Joan Kranich
C/W MARS Member Services