[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Idea re: pop-up alert when marking lost/deleting a last copy that has holds

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Wed Jul 9 09:44:48 EDT 2014

Some of our member library staff asked about the possibility of creating a pop-up alert (a la: the COPY_DELETE_WARNING / "not in an ideal status for deleting" alert) when attempting to mark lost/missing or delete, a last copy when holds are still associated with the records.

I am curious to know if this is just us, or if other have considered the same thing.

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager
Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rte 21