[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Solid State Drive

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Jul 23 12:39:23 EDT 2014

ESI moved out SCLENDS servers to solid state several years ago.  It has been wonderful.  Honestly, there are issues I hear about from other consortiums that are only vague memories to me now related to record retrieval.

Excuse my brevity, sent from my iPhone

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
― C.S. Lewis