[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] URL Display in PAC

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Tue Jul 29 08:25:14 EDT 2014

All,

Hope I'm not being to pesty with all these questions. Here is an issue that
I ran into doing some bibliographic clean-up.

I found a bib record for an old set that has 4 volumes. We were missing one
of the volumes. The good news is that Internet Archives has a digital copy
of all 4 volumes, so I added the URL for all 4 volumes, in 4 separate 856
tags. $3e-Book$uURL$zVolume 1, 3rd edition, freely available from Internet
Archives.

Once the record is saved all that appears in the PAC Under the Electronic
Resources banner are 3 lonesome URLs.

First, is there a setting that needs attention so that all 4 URLs display?
Second, is there a setting that needs attention so that the $z Note
subfiled displays with the URL?

I also created copy records for each electronic volume, with a shelving
location of "

--
Don Butterworth
Faculty Associate / Librarian III