[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] URL Display in PAC

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 08:57:38 EDT 2014

Don,

I'd recommend against using fake copies.  You can use Located URIs owned at
the top of the org tree to the same end.  Also, be sure your indicators are
correct.  You want ind1 = 4 or 1, ind2 = 0 or 1:
http://www.loc.gov/marc/856guide.html

The label comes from either $y or $3, in that order.  $z, $2 or $n, in that
order, are used to display an access note next to the link.

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.6/_cataloging_electronic_resources_8201_8212_8201_finding_them_in_catalog_searches.html

HTH,

--
Mike Rylander