[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] FWIW Evergreen & Koha sites

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Jun 13 13:02:44 EDT 2014

I'll echo Jason's sentiment, I'm glad to see open source growing.  I
wouldn't read too much into a difference in numbers between Koha and
Evergreen.  They are different creatures that will appeal to different
libraries for different reasons.

Now, I will be much more interested in comparing Evergreen's current
numbers to adoption rates after the new staff client goes live.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them.”
― Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>