[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] client 500: Internal Server Error

Ben Wang swang87 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:53:40 EDT 2014

New to Evergreen and just finished compiling and starting a test server
on a private network.  So when I tried to connect via the client, I get
a "500 : Internal Server Error".  I have already added the SSL exception
for the self signed certificate.  The Version check comes back with "200
: OK".  I see the connection request in both the the osrfsys.log and
apache2/vhost.log.  But nothing about an error of any kind.  I can login
on the server using srfsh. setting-tester.pl returns with all OK other
than the pg/dbi driver error (which I think is unnecessary since I am
running on Ubuntu 12.04).  So where should I look for next?

Thanks,
Ben Wang
Baltimore Science Fiction Society