[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Browse the Catalog and Auto Suggest not retrieving complete results

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:01:10 EDT 2014

During the database upgrade, the 2.5-2.6 script informs the user that
they would need to perform a full bibliographic record reingest after
the schema upgrade was completed, and provides instructions on how to
do that.  If you didn't follow those instructions then you would see
exactly the result you see now.  Simply follow the instructions that
were provided, or see the end of the script here:
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/version-upgrade/2.5.3-2.6.0-upgrade-db.sql;h=05f6d67ef80c70bdc238a150a36a82e54b39a0c3;hb=e6a68a2d702909f0b11f6bac974430755385e621#l5836

--
Mike Rylander