[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Changes to funds and allocating money in Acquisitions (LP800478)

Bill Erickson berick at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 6 10:25:46 EST 2014

Question to Evergreen[st]ers in general... Does anyone out there use the
currency conversion capabilities of Evergreen for Acquisitions, as opposed
to converting money externally and simply entering the amounts?  If so,
what's your work flow?  At what stage in the process do you convert the
real money and what do you do when the converted amounts don't match the
provisionally converted amounts within Evergreen?

-b

--
Bill Erickson