[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Push Time for 2.6 RC1 [RM2.6]

Liam Whalen liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Mar 10 11:30:04 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

The following three bugs are important for Sitka because they require Staff Client modifications.  If they can make it into the rc1 release, then we will not have to push new staff clients to our libraries after our 2.6 upgrade.

These two have pull requests:

I am waiting to here from support on my fix for this issue.  I am pushing to get an answer before noon today.  I will integrate the changes into master either way today, so they will be there by tomorrow morning.

I will take a look at some of the blockers today.

Liam