[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] BYOD: Bring Your Own Docs (or just yourself) to the DIG hackfest - March 19

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Mar 11 10:53:33 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

The Evergreen Documentation Interest Group will be holding a documentation hackfest on March 19, as part of the 2014 Evergreen International Conference. Please bring any electronic documentation from your local systems that you think would benefit the Evergreen community. Your documentation can be MS Word documents, PDFs, or website links, and you can then help us add it to the official documentation. Don't have documentation to bring, no problem, join us anyway and learn how we work on documentation. No programing experience is required, and training will be provided.

We will be working from 9 AM to 4:30 PM on Wednesday, March 9, and will train folks as they arrive. We will also have an open lunch meeting at 12 noon.

Looking forward to seeing new donated documentation, new volunteers, and new ideas of what DIG should be working on.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

P.S. For those that are technologically inclined, DIG has an online training video covering an advanced optional technology (AsciiDoc) we use at DIG, in case any of you want a to get a head start.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uX1NtlJRfU
slides: http://goo.gl/QaYIuw