[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] It's Funny Afterwards

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Mar 11 11:12:44 EDT 2014

As those who have read the programming schedule know, next week Galen and I
will have a program called "It's Funny Afterwards."  This grew out of our
experiences that it was often both fun and valuable to have a bunch of tech
folks around sharing stories.  While I'm sure we will talk about our own
experiences it has also been our intent to invite others to share their's
and what they learned from it.

In the interest of the fact that some may not want their name (or
institution's) publicly associated with certain stories, anyone who wants
to email Galen me with their story is welcome to and I will scrub it of
identifying information (and make sure it's PG-13).

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>