[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Authorities Interest Group at the Evergreen Conference

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Tue Mar 11 15:09:06 EDT 2014

Hello Group,

As I cannot attend the conference this year and these topics interest me, I wonder if notes will be taken and posted afterwards? (also applies for the cataloguing interest group)

Many thanks,
Gislaine Hamelin
Integrated Library Systems Coordinator |Coordonnatrice du système intégrée de la bibliothèque
Information Management Division | Division de la gestion de l'information
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-951-4576
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939