[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Unconference/Extra Meeting Space at the 2014 Evergreen Conference

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 12 11:24:55 EDT 2014

Hello all,

There will be two rooms available at the 2014 Evergreen International Conference venue for meetings, impromptu sessions, and spillover from interest group meetings.

A couple of ground rules:

* The rooms are not be used for the purpose of selling or
demonstrating products or services that cost money.

* If you are planning an unconference program or meeting, the topic
should not be in direct competition against an official conference
program that is likely to draw the same audience (e.g., if there is
a group of academic librarians who want to connect, it shouldn't be
up against my academic course reserves program, but should probably
be scheduled during a time when most of the programs are more likely
to draw a public library crowd).

The rooms are available via advance booking from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, but we have blocked out times when the room is considered "unavailable" (full group sessions, sponsored breaks, etc.).

There are embedded Google Calendars on the wiki for each room with booking links (handled by YouCanBook.Me, a service discovered by Kathy Lussier): http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=calendars:eg2014

Please contact me at csharp at georgialibraries.org or chrissharp123 at gmail.com if you have any questions or problems!

Thanks,

Chris

--