[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EG 2.5 Experiences

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 13:15:03 EDT 2014

We are currently experiencing some issue in testing 2.5 with our production
data on our testing server and are working with Equinox to resolve these
issues.   However, we thought we would check with community to see if
anyone using 2.5 have experienced any of the following problems.

-Fines generator running slower (on our test system it has not been
catching up enough to generate fines for hourly loans on the same day, they
do generate the appropriate fines by the next day)

-Browse holds shelf generates an error when scrolling down

-Miscans and other issues when quickly checking in and checking out items

Many of these problems may be related to our configuration and set up of
our test server but we thought we double check because the cause of the
problems on the test system are not readily apparent.

Tim Spindler
Manager of Library Applications
tspindler at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x20
C/W MARS, Inc.
--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*