[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] PC reservation systems

Kate Butler KateButler at rodgerslibrary.org
Wed Mar 19 11:07:56 EDT 2014

We also use CASSIE and haven't had any issues with it.  We haven't tried their wireless service yet (SPOT).  Right now we don't allow direct wireless printing.

The price for CASSIE is very reasonable for a smaller or more cash-strapped library, and the interface is really simple for staff.

Kate Butler
Technology Librarian
Rodgers Memorial Library (Hudson, NH)
http://www.rodgerslibrary.org/