[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] PC reservation systems

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Mon Mar 24 14:00:38 EDT 2014

We run Envisonware’s PCReservation and LptOne currently on all of our public machines running Windows 7 both 32bit and 64bit.  Would not run anything else.  Like the integration with Evergreen, and the integration between the two products.  We are currently looking at adding their Wireless Print on Demand functionality to our Main library.

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181