[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen ahhhhh

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Mar 25 15:42:42 EDT 2014

A fair percentage of the time (if your scenarios are like our's) they have
volumes even if they don't have copies and that's tedious for the
catalogers to deal with one by one.  It's simply more time efficient for us
to handle them in batches.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>