[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Sharing tips, scripts, etc., from Interest Groups

Liam Whalen liam.whalen at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Mar 26 01:25:21 EDT 2014

Here is a quick run through on how to look at circs with due dates in the future:

http://www.portents.ca/eg_reports/now_query.html

I mentioned in the Reports Interest Group meeting that a report could use PostgreSQL's 'interval' operator, http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/functions-datetime.html, but I have not been able to make that work tonight.

Liam