[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibframe webinar

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Mar 26 09:41:43 EDT 2014

A discussion of bibframe could be a very long thread in it's own right.  I
don't have strong feelings about it.  Any new content / carrier formats
that come out will be compromises.

Frankly, RDA/Bibframe is all fairly underwhelming to me though it going
forward is a good thing and there are potential uses that could be pretty
cool.  And there is a long road ahead where plenty can change so I'm
hesitant to get too worked up about it.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Ruth Frasur <director at hagerstownlibrary.org

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>