[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibframe webinar

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsville.lib.in.us
Wed Mar 26 10:37:06 EDT 2014

I have a similar attitude to you about Bibframe. Is this where we're
headed? I'm not sure, but surely we've got to move on from MARC, so I'm
watching with interest to see what happens. I wish we could have avoided
this awkward adolescent RDA in MARC stage, though.

---
Sarah Childs
Technical Services Department Head
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library