[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Do you trim database tables?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Mar 27 09:40:02 EDT 2014

I've contemplated doing this but have been hesitant for a number of
reasons.  Moving storage to SSDs eliminated a lot of bottlenecks for us
though.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them."
-- Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>