[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Release Manager Proposal for 2.7

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Thu Mar 27 14:32:16 EDT 2014

Hi Ben,

This is a great initial outline, thanks!

Pioneer is currently planning to save all of our upgrade energies for 2.7, so we have a pretty vested interest. My strength is in the end user/staff client side of things, and I would be more than happy to be involved in any testing thereof (or, really, anywhere a non-developer, opinionated end-user type might be useful.)

Regards,
Lindsay

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager