[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Thanks for coming to the IRC practice time

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Mar 28 15:04:47 EDT 2014

Hola,

I just wanted to thank does that tried out IRC yesterday, as well as
the "veterans" that joined in and helped answer questions and
demonstrate features. The channel is usually not that busy, but I
think we all agree that the experiment worked.

Remember, you don't need to be glued to the Evergreen IRC from now.
You may choose to only check in when observing or participating in a
meeting, or to ask quick questions.

For your records, here are again is the link to the slides...

http://goo.gl/w3zml2

Here is a link to the quick start guide...
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:irc-quick-start

and of course there are other useful links on the Evergreen site IRC
page, with links to the logs, a video tutorial, and a list of "who's
who"...

http://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/

Finally, for those that were not able to make it, I will schedule
another practice time next week.

Evergreen Community++

Adios,
Yamil