[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update 2014-05-01 / feedback requested on catalog integration

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu May 1 11:07:04 EDT 2014

+999 to registering workstations multiple times without tricks

As for the opac/vs staff client approach I'm fine with making the catalog
an angular app when accessed as staff.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop
reading them.”
― Ray Bradbury <https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1630.Ray_Bradbury>

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>