[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Update on Overdrive API integration

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri May 2 08:43:39 EDT 2014

Hi Ruth,

There is information on the Overdrive API at
https://developer.overdrive.com/apis. The basic idea is that you would
see availability information for Overdrive material directly in the
catalog rather than sending the user to Overdrive to see this
information.  You could also allow users to do Overdrive checkouts and
place holds directly from the catalog.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator