[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] browser client update for 2014-04-23

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri May 2 10:26:39 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

I apologize if this information is contained in the below links, but, if
it is, I might just need it more clearly spelled out for me. I know the
shim is required for offline mode and I know it is required to store
local preferences outside of the browser. In what cases is the shim
required for printing? Is it only in cases where a workstation shares
multiple printers? If a workstation uses only one printer, will all of
the printer preferences available in Evergreen today be available
without the use of the shim? What about prompt-less printing?

Thank you!
Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator