[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] browser client update 2014-05-01 / feedback requested on catalog integration

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:44:00 EDT 2014

Beyond the issues that Dan points out with iframes (which I agree may not
be an issue in a webbased staff client like SEO).  One problem I have had
with iframes is that they can force some awkward scrolling on smaller
display sizes.  Is there a way to fix that if iframes were used?

Tim

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*